Nanotechnologies are considered as key enabling technologies. Their applications are based on effects arising from the promising properties and structure of the building blocks of nanomaterials. Sustainable development and implementation of these technologies demand:
- Safe production and usage of nanomaterials
- Detailed understanding of interactions between nanoobjects and living organisms
- Knowledge transfer of scientific results to support socially relevant aspects
- Safe by design
- Nanomaterials: effects and mechanisms
- Quantification and detection of nanoobjects
- Regulatory issues and long term studies
- Environmental exposure pathways
Scientific Director, Leibniz Institute for New Materials
|Heinz Fehrenbach||Annette Kraegeloh|
|Klaus Unfried||Christoph van Thriel|
will be published in a special issue of Nanomaterials!
For further information please see Nanomaterials
Registration is open until 10 October 2017.