Nanotechnologies are considered as key enabling technologies. Their applications are based on effects arising from the promising properties and structure of the building blocks of nanomaterials. Sustainable development and implementation of these technologies demand:
- Safe production and usage of nanomaterials
- Detailed understanding of interactions between nanoobjects and living organisms
- Knowledge transfer of scientific results to support socially relevant aspects
- Safe by design
- Nanomaterials: effects and mechanisms
- Safe biomedical applications
- Quantification and detection of nanoobjects
- Regulatory issues and long term studies
- Environmental exposure pathways
Scientific Director, Leibniz Institute for New Materials
|Heinz Fehrenbach||Annette Kraegeloh|
|Klaus Unfried||Christoph van Thriel|
For further information about the preliminary programme please see: Programme
Submission of oral abstracts is closed.
Poster abstracts can be submitted until 31 August 2017!